6 Recipes for Essential Oils You Will Love
There are countless recipes for essential oil blends. Here we have collected the 6 best recipes for aroma diffusers.
The best thing about essential oils is that you can be creative and combine them. You can easily use two essential oils and see if the mixture appeals to you. However, it is not necessary to always use blends or different mixtures. In some cases, it will be appropriate to use one specific oil in the diffuser. It is wise to start with a small amount of each oil since some oils are stronger than others, which you will quickly discover. Feel free to start with a few drops in the diffuser and if you want to use more, you can always increase the amount.
When mixing the essential oils outlined below, keep in mind that:
- These blends are suitable for diffusing and are combined with the right amount of water. 10-15 drops of essential oil per 100 ml of water is common. The size of the diffuser varies.
- If you are missing one of the oils mentioned in these recipes, you can always try the recipe with the remaining oils.
Here are 6 essential oil blends that can be used for all seasons and needs
1. Fresh and pure essential oil blend
This essential oil blend is lovely and creates a welcoming atmosphere for your home. It is both fresh and light.
- 5 drops of Lemon Organic Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Rosemary Organic Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Lavender Organic Essential Oil
Foto: Han Lahandoe
2. Essential oil mixture to remove bad odours
All of us have had a bad smell in their home, specially if you have animals. We recommend this mixture to cover bad odours: This combination will freshen the air in no time.
- 3 drops of Coriander Organic Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Lime Organic Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Lemon Organic Essential Oil
3. Flower garden essential oil blend
This blend is reminiscent of a flower garden.
- 6 drops of Lavender Organic Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Chamomile Organic Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Geranium Organic Essential Oil
Foto: Léonard Cotte
4. Soothing essential oil blend
This oil blend can provide a calming effect.
- 6 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 6 drops of bergamot essential oil
5. Immune booster essential oil blend
A good essential oil mixture suitable for the autumn and winter months.
- 4 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 4 drops of cinnamon bark essential oil
- 4 drops of wild orange essential oil
- 4 drops of rosemary essential oil
6. Strong citrus essential oil blend
This citrus essential oil blend is also a great addition during the fall season.
- 2 drop clove essential oil
- 4 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 6 drops of wild orange essential oil
Foto: Johannes Plenio
Wondering where to get essential oils?
There are several different online stores that offer these types of products. Volant has several of the mentioned essential oils and you can find them on our website.